Upgrade FIRE testbeds for supporting large-scale IoT Security & Trust experiments
- Research and develop the ARMOUR technological experimentation suite for executing and managing Security & Trust Internet-of-Things experiments in large-scale settings by evolving and adapting the advanced European RASEN IoT security testing toolbox;
- Equip a top large FIRE IoT experimental infrastructure with the ARMOUR technological experimentation suite for providing large-scale IoT Security & Trust experimentally-driven research capabilities;
- Enhance a FIRE IoT/Cloud semantic testbed for holding, managing and making available IoT large-scale Security & Trust experimentation data and its benchmarks.
Target Performance Indicators:
- 1 (one) new experimentation suite for supporting large-scale Internet-of-Things Security & Trust experiments;
- 2 (two) properly equipped/adapted FIRE testbeds supporting large-scale IoT Security & Trust experimentations.