Benchmarks, framework and certification for Secure & Trusted large-scale IoT
- Define a methodology for benchmarking Secure & Trusted large-scale IoT solutions and release benchmarks of the ARMOUR experiments and other relevant solutions for IoT Security & Trust;
- Study how different security and privacy solutions or components, defined in their respective systems or contexts, can be used in a harmonised way to support the design and deployment of secure IoT applications;
- Establish a new labelling scheme for high-dimensional Secure & Trusted Internet-of-Things solutions that provides the needed user and market confidence on their deployment, adoption and use.
Target Performance Indicators:
- 1 (one) new benchmarking methodology and 6 benchmarks of large-scale IoT Security & Trust experiments;
- 4 (four) relevant application domains of large-scale IoT studied and their Security & Privacy concerns analysed;
- 1 (one) new labelling scheme for certifying large-scale IoT Security & Trust solutions and their applications.